This 2 hour course is aimed at school leaders and managers with appraisal responsibility for support staff and provides the skills needed to ensure a meaningful, focussed and fair appraisal that drives high performance in school.
- A detailed overview of the appraisal cycle and how it can support the drive for school improvement and high performance
- SMART objectives – an overview and how to set SMART objectives
- Conducting effective performance reviews – planning and approach
- Providing developmental feedback as well as addressing performance concerns
- Roles and responsibilities of the appraiser and appraisee and how the school and appraisers can support staff to achieve their full potential
This workshop will:
- Outline a best practice approach to planning and conducting appraisals for support staff.
- Enable attendees to develop a proactive and positive performance culture for support staff within school.
Anyone who has appraisal responsibility for support staff within schools.